6’0″ Super King Harlington 26224 Mattress
The Harlington 26224 by Harrington & Abbott is a Luxury hand made pocket sprung mattress.
The Harlington 26224 by Harrington & Abbott is a Luxury hand made pocket sprung mattress. containing layers of British wool, crisp Egyptian cotton and silky soft cashmere, The Harlington has an innovative spring system including 100% recyclable advanced cortec quad pocket springs. with warm wool blends on one sleeping surface and cool cotton blends on the other, the Harlington seasonal turn mattress ensures you are at exactly the right temperature all year round. tailored to the size and firmness of your choice.
- Pocket Springs – 26224 Pocketed Springs (5’0″ model) in mattress working together to support good spine alignment.
- Fillings – Combining layers of Cashmere, British Wool , Egyptian Cotton, Hand teased Horse Hair, Mohair and Wool for a truly luxurious feel.
- Hand Side stitched – Quadruple Rows of Diamond Side Stitching to keep the shape of your mattress and for extra support on the edges.
- Seasonal Turn – Mattress finished with ‘Warm For Winter’ wool on one side and ‘Cool For Summer’ cotton on the other, providing you with year round comfort.
- Comfort – Gentle, Medium or Firm.
- Mattress Depth – 35cm.
|Standard Sizes|| |
6’0″ Super Kingsize
|Country of Origin|| |
|Warranty Length|| |
|Product Type|| |